Table of Contents
- 1. What data does Komputilo collect?
- 2. How does Komputilo collect your data?
- 3. How does Komputilo use your data?
- 4. How does Komputilo store your data?
- 5. What are your data protection rights?
- 6. Cookies
- 7. Privacy policies of other websites
- 9. How to contact Komputilo
- 10. Contractors Komputilo uses
- 11. How to contact the appropriate authority
1 What data does Komputilo collect?
For visitors to Komputilo's website:
- Your IP address
For customers & prospective customers who contact Komputilo with enquiries:
- Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number, postal address)
2 How does Komputilo collect your data?
There are several scenarios under which Komputilo collects your data. Broadly speaking, these are:
- You provide your data directly to Komptilo. The legal basis for Komputilo's processing of your data is your consent. This might happen when:
- you contact Komputilo or Alex, with an enquiry;
- you sign up to Komputilo's newsletter;
- You enter into a contract with Komputilo. This data is processed under the legal basis of Contract. This happens when:
- you enter into a business relationship with Komputilo;
- you employ Komputilo's services;
- you open support tickets for services Komputilo provides to you;
- Your data is automatically stored on Komputilo's servers. The data collected this way is minimal & it is done for purely functional purposes. The legal basis for this form of data processing is Komputilo's Legitimate Interest (to provide a secure infrastructure; to be able to carry out monitoring of Komputilo's infrastructure; to provide a functional website to potential customers). Your data might be collected in this way when:
- you visit Komputilo's website (your IP address is stored in server logs);
3 How does Komputilo use your data?
Komputilo collects your data for the following reasons:
- To respond to your enquiries about services provided by Komputilo.
- To maintain a business relationship with you if you are a customer.
- To satisfy your orders or any contracts Komputilo has with you.
- To fullfil contracts Komputilo has with you.
- To protect Komputilo's infrastructure against malicious use.
4 How does Komputilo store your data?
Komputilo uses Hetzner, a German hosting & web services provider, for all infrastructure. Your personal data will be stored at one of their datacenters in Germany.
Your personal data will be stored until it is no longer required for:
- the satisfaction of contracts or services Komptuilo provides to you,
- or for maintaining a good customer relationship.
After this your data will be removed from the database either by deletion or complete anonymisation.
Some of your personal data will need to stay in place for legal reasons for up to 7 years.
Komputilo keeps your IP address for 1 year. Once this time period has expired, Komputilo will delete your data by deleting the web logs.
You can at any point request the deletion of your data.
5 What are your data protection rights?
If Komputilo processes your data, you are a data subject in relation to it. The GDPR guarantees you the following rights:
- The right to be informed — You have the right to know whether and how your data is processed. This document is part of your right.
- The right to access — You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification — You have the right to request correction of any information you believe is inaccurate. You can also request Komputilo completes any information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure — You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing — You have the right to request that Komputilo restricts the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing — You have the right to object Komputilo's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability — You have the right to request that Komputilo transfers the data that it has collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, Komputilo has one month to respond to you.
You can exercise your rights by completing our contact form.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information.
For further information about cookies, visit https://allaboutcookies.org.
6.1 How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of this website's features may not function as a result.
7 Privacy policies of other websites
9 How to contact Komputilo
To do so you can send an email to: data-protection [AT] komputilo.eu
10 Contractors Komputilo uses
Hetzner is a German web services & hosting company. Komputilo uses them as hosting partner and to run its web infrastructure.
11 How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Komputilo has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Address: Gegevensbeschermingautoriteit Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussel
Date: 20/07/2019 [1.0]